Thursday, 13 June 2013
Sunday, 19 May 2013
Friday, 17 May 2013
Most of the time, after sending our girls to school, Clet will always asks me what breakfast I prefer. He knows very well that I can't decide, because deep down in my heart, my preferred choice would be a nice buffet breakfast. Since we can't have my preferred choice due to time and price, I always try to be adventurous to look for variety of breakfast choices.
Friday, 26 April 2013
Wanted to try out the much talk about SK-II, I purchased a tiny trial size Facial Treatment Gentle from ebay seller at RM8.00. This tiny little thing was delivered from Hong Kong. It took about 2 weeks to reach me. I am glad that it didn't go missing in the post.
At first try, its fragrance is so very familiar to me. It smells like the snow brand cleansing cream that I used when I was a teenage girl. That snow brand is no longer available in the market now or probably it has changed its packaging over the years.
Anyway, if this SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle proves to be good on my skin, I don't mind getting a normal size tube.
Wednesday, 10 April 2013
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Sunday, 31 March 2013
Saturday, 30 March 2013
New Arrivals at my Kids Fashion Dot Com Facebook Page.
I didn't realise and Crystal also forgot that day was a Tuesday. She missed her piano class. It has always been her daddy sending her to piano class but it has totally slipped his mind during school holiday. When he read the SMS reminder from the piano teacher in the seminar, it has already way past the piano lesson time. Apart from that, it was a great day spending time with my 2 little precious.
Monday, 25 March 2013
- They help us to switch on our garage light when the sun goes down so that our house is not in total darkness when we come back late in the evening.
- When we are away for vacations, they help us to feed our dog, Lucky, by giving him food over the fence (most of the time leftover roasted lamb and bones as they are specialised in roast lamb business).
- Occasionally they will pass a container of roasted lamb, fruits from the relative's farm for us. They will hang it on the fence if they did not manage to meet us.
- They will help to watch over our house when we are away for a few days.
- They will bring back goodies and gifts for us whenever they travel abroad. Not to mention Chinese New Year Celebration.
- They will invite us over when they hold a party at home.
Sunday, 24 March 2013
Friday, 22 March 2013
These are some of the features for the dallas photo booth :
- Fast prints from the booth
- Unique round and spacious design
- many props to choose from
- can fit up to 8 persons in the booth at a time
- 23" screen with up to date slide show
- Touch screen monitor for easy use
- various background to choose from
They provide flexible payment plans, basic & luxury packages, professional booth in attendance during the event, USB event photos, guest are allowed to choose their own colors and photos templates, and the theme background too