Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Sunday, 27 April 2008
Saturday, 26 April 2008
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
You Are An ISFP
Tuesday, 22 April 2008
Monday, 21 April 2008
Sunday, 20 April 2008
I was trying hard to get something of a 13 to match the theme for this week. About an hour of searching through photos in my collections, and trying to find some other ideas but to no avail, I took a break. While tidying up the toys that the girls left for the day and I found these loose puzzles on my working table and on the floor, they are just at the right number 13 (I'm sure there are some missing pieces around). This was a birthday present given to Crystal from SIL, Betty. I had been keeping it safely in the top drawer of a cabinet knowing that she is too little to appreciate it then. It is featuring one of the Disney character (I forgot which one and I am unable to fix it. The picture is black and white in colour). Recently she has found a new skill by stepping on a chair to reach out something higher. This set of puzzle is one of the treasures that she found among others that I had been keeping for her.
Thursday, 17 April 2008
I got to do all these since I stayed home the whole day today...
1. Get Crystal ready for school (basically just to get her water bottle and school bag ready since she had learnt to dress herself up with school uniform now which she is really pround of );
2. Fried a packet of mee udang with sausages and eggs for brunch (Pearl asked for it but she only ate the sausages, naughty!!). We had fried mee for lunch and Clet sent a portion of it mum and dad too.. :) ;
3. SMS and follow up call to my client to see any payment ready for collection for invoice long overdue. Only noticed that the invoice had not been passed to their Finance Department for processing of payment. Amount only RM176.80 how I wish the amount is bigger..:( ;
4. bathe the girls (they just love their bathing time where they could dip themselves in the water with toys around them..
5. Washed all the used floor towels and hanged them up for drying while the sun still smiling brightly in the afternoon. Didn't manage to get them all dry up due to rain in the late afternoon so they have to say hello and stay with the moon till the sun rise again :D ;
6. Took a nap with the girls. It's the only way to get them to rest in the afternoon;
7. Listed some items for sale on ebay;
8. Said a St.Jude Prayer (1st day).
9. Had afternoon tea with Clet and Pearl. Crystal just woke up from her nap did not feel like having anything. The sponge cake given by SIL just nice for afternoon tea (We had coffee actually). Thanks a lot!!
10. Cleaned up the kitchen floor;
11. Ready dinner for the night;
12. Cleaned up all the dishes and myself so I could start..
13. blogging while the girls enjoying their TV time...their favourite for the night is the Barbie Mariposa:)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Tuesday, 15 April 2008
Finally I got my chiffon cake done this evening and I can toot about it..:@ Clet gave a good comment on my cake though it was not up to our expectation yet but it's much better than the one I baked last time. The texture was fine but it collapsed a little while letting it to cool down. Probably it could have been better if I were to use a chiffon cake container to bake, I've been searching high and low for it but couldn't find it at the end. :(
Sunday, 13 April 2008
Have you ever been in the situation where you are thinking of trying something out but never put it into action getting it done? Give all sorts of excuses for procrastination?? Or even abandoning the whole idea after some times?? The excuses given to ourselves or others for not proceeding with the ideas in mind are non exhaustive. The most common ones are: no time, it was raining that day, I am not good at that, nanti lah (wait for the right time), etc, etc….Too bad isn’t it? In actual fact, sometimes the main culprit behind it simply SCARED TO FAIL??
The Scared To Fail devil came to me when I was thinking of baking a chiffon cake recently, which is too petty to mention. Due to past experiences, I delay my baking day after day until Clet finally giving a little comment on when he can have a piece of the chiffon cake that I suppose to be making, and wonder what happen to the cake mix that he was asked to buy weeks ago. My answer to him was simply “I scared to fail AGAIN ba!!”. His reply was “What can be worst, if it didn’t turn out to be what you expected we still can eat bah!!” Be honest with you, I had attended a few baking classes, followed instructions from cakes baking books, obtain advises from the gurus, however, I still fail in baking. There are times I got so disappointed that I packed all my baking stuff and store them all in the store room.
Comes to think of it, Clet’s reply was simply a “DARE TO FAIL” attitude. I vividly remember Clet got a copy of this book entitled “DARE TO FAIL” by Billi Lim years back. I believe this book must have inspired a lot of readers that include Clet too… It was mentioned by Billi that “Failing is part of success” therefore one should not allow fear of failing as a stumbling block to achieve successes, especially to a small task like mine. :))
”Here are a few quotes from Billi, “Failing in the past does not mean that you are going to fail in the future.” "Not having succeeded can be forgiven. Not having tried at all is unforgiveable." It a great book to read and be inspired.
Logo of "Dare To Fail"
Saturday, 12 April 2008
Friday, 11 April 2008
Wednesday, 9 April 2008
Tuesday, 8 April 2008
Monday, 7 April 2008
Saturday, 5 April 2008
8.Consuming overly done foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.