I must say we are blessed with good neighbours both left and right and the one right opposite too.
I am closer to our neighbour on the left, though I am always out of the house during the day, we always find the chance to chit chat and catch up a little over the fence whenever we happen to meet each other.
These are some of the gestures of our caring neighbour :
- They help us to switch on our garage light when the sun goes down so that our house is not in total darkness when we come back late in the evening.
- When we are away for vacations, they help us to feed our dog, Lucky, by giving him food over the fence (most of the time leftover roasted lamb and bones as they are specialised in roast lamb business).
- Occasionally they will pass a container of roasted lamb, fruits from the relative's farm for us. They will hang it on the fence if they did not manage to meet us.
- They will help to watch over our house when we are away for a few days.
- They will bring back goodies and gifts for us whenever they travel abroad. Not to mention Chinese New Year Celebration.
- They will invite us over when they hold a party at home.
These goodies are from their trip to China last week.
Crystal is very happy to see this mochi. Unfortunately she is still suffering from stomach upset, have not totally recovered yet. She has tasted a very nice ice cream mochi in the Philippines and she has been asking for a similar mochi.